Wednesday 14 December 2011

My Lost Love Poetry

When Cresent moon appears,when the moon comes,
My heart jumps as the moon has come,
Seeing the shadow, this heart will weep as if seeing you,
Where is my poetry that was written and folded in my dream,
Did it melt in my eye? Did the dawn ruin it ?
Please search and give my poetry to me or give me back my dream,
In the evening, in the lanes of mind,
My heart searches for the lost of your face,
In the tar melting on hot streets of the city,
Love dries out the flower,
Between the gaps of droplets from sky, my heart searches for you,
In the breaking foams, my heart searches the lost lover,
If see your beautiful face once,I will be filled with peace,
You touched me with for fingertip,
With one side, with one word,

1 comment:

  1. Engey enathu kavithey in english. Beautiful and great work, let others read the beauty of tamil poems....Keep posting ^_^

    ReplyDelete